To reach your maximum CRM potential the team needs a distinguishable end toward which effort is to be directed. CRM impacts all stakeholders in the organization. The defined scope of the project drives the goals, objectives, and expectations.
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”– Collin Powell
- KNOW THE END RESULT OF EACH CRM OBJECTIVE TO GAUGE SUCCESS TOWARD THE GOAL.
- KEEP THE STAKEHOLDERS HAPPY.—MEASURE KPIs
- MAKE ADJUSTS TO SCALE AS YOU GROW.
- DEFINE THE ACTIONS STEPS FOR HOW THE GOAL WILL BE REACHED.
- BUILD OUT A CRM STRATEGY AND SET MEASURABLE OBJECTIVES.
- RECORD & REPORT PROGRESS.
- FOLLOW CONFUCIUS…” If the goal cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the actions steps.”
- DEFINE & SHARE THE DESTINATION,
- THE SPECIFIC CRM AIM,
- THE TIME PERIOD TO REACH,
- A MEASURABLE OUTCOME,
- AND THE DIRECTION FROM A MEASURED BASELINE
“All good performance starts with clear goals.”– Ken Blanchard
Next Thursday, November 21, blog 5 in our series will address the possible hindrances you may face on your CRM journey.